Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Ink & Paint Creative Writing Services. My name is Nava Brahe, and no, I don't really look like Jessica Rabbit. But, the title of my blog is taken from one of my favourite movies, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". Remember the scene where Eddie Valiant goes to see Jessica Rabbit sing at the speakeasy? Well, the name of the speakeasy was "The Ink and Paint Club", so that's the genesis of my title. And for all you movie trivia fans, Jessica Rabbit was voiced by Kathleen Turner, and her singing voice belonged to Steven Spielberg's ex-wife, Amy Irving.

I am located in Toronto Ontario and have been working since September 2009 writing web site copy and performing SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It is my hope to get the word out about my services through this blog, so check back in the coming days for information on projects I am working on and some examples of my work. In the meantime, check out my bi-weekly posts at perfumeposse.com (fragrances are one of my very favourite topics), and visit me here at the Ink & Paint as often as you can. I promise to keep things witty and interesting! As Jessica Rabbit said, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

Thanks for joining me on my journey of reinvention.

Nava

No comments:

Post a Comment