Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday is "Share" Day

Greetings Friends,

Things are nuts right now. I'm working my ass off, which I am grateful for, because next Tuesday I move into my new place. Internet access ain't cheap, as I pointed out last week.

I'd like to share with you a gobsmackingly (I know, not a word, but it works here) fascinating article that appears in next week's New Yorker about Canadian writer/director Paul Haggis and his 34 years spent as a Scientologist. Everyone is buzzing about it, including me. I posted the link on my Facebook page yesterday, and now I want to share it here as well. Be prepared to devote at least two hours to reading this piece; it is a whopper, but it is absolutely worth it. Here is the link.

I also found this rebuttal in yesterday's National Post.

See you on Friday.

Nava

No comments:

Post a Comment